Friday, September 23, 2011

sister~~~

I am the big sister in my house .
i dont have sister just have two brother.
my cousin sister all is bigger than me few year and less contact.
or
    smaller than me many many year.


but when i was form 1 i meet a group of girl.
we start from
 dont know about each other
silent conflict 
boycout 
play together 
sleep together 
eat together
done job perfect together
this is what we do in our holiday not only few day or few week
is in few year and more than one month.

dont know start from when we have a name 7 sista.
we have a close name right, haha
but, 
silent conflict
still in among us.

Although
among us still have many problem, the proses full of unhappy issues
 but we still have a good and beautiful memory 
aren't you?

Maybe you think different with me but i still want to said
i so happy to meet you all 
<3 you.

=========================================================================

i have something to said too.
erm,,,,,what is our problem ?
i am not too sure.
but i can tell you i am a simple ppl.
when you think simple, than you will know what type of person am i .
sometime you will dont know why i do such thing on you of couse, i have my reason, dont ask me on that time but you can ask me later. 

You think i dont like to talk to you by using a black face?
NO
what is my " flower name" ? 
lei lin lin, why ?
because i really feel tried.

i tell you all, i am a two face ppl ..... hehehehe i would show my real to everyone
because i need to protect myself, my housing area too my outsider worker
when i walk i will show that face to them, i stay there for 19 year.
it change to be my habit.
sorry about that. 

today write until here.
 hnmmmmm
feel like still have many thing want to said out!
nvm.
you want to ask what just ask me !! hehe
sure i will tell you what i feel, and what am i thinking,
 bb




    

No comments:

Post a Comment