Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Moon cake festival

When this festival coming i will eat dinner with grandpa and all the auntie,
and help my cousin to play tang long because their is smaller than me. 
haiz.....
no choose who call my father is they big brother, so i am the older among them

this year...
abit different is just have few ppl cerebrite with my grandpa.
why ??
long long story lazy to said.

 i never make a tang long for 19 year in mylife
this time kah wai and me plan to to tang long with children in dz.
 
When they are drawing and preparing !! 
HAHA(that time is the most free time for me)
this boy boy ar.... when he was drawing dont want to take photo.
but when the tang long is done he is the 1st one who want to take photo.
yeh!! 班级照
 
 have two more children not yet take photo, because not yet finish their rice. haiz......
this is the one !!!!!! headache

No comments:

Post a Comment