Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Erm......

This few week is so busy, of course i also fell lazy to write post.
No one will see my blog except san, hahaahaha...... you also busy right no time to see other ppl blog



Ahrrrrr..... i want to straighten my hair.

 
you see !!! so NICE !!! consider a leng lui XD ( dont tell other ppl )

NOW!!!!!
i hair almost going to look like a lion king, although is better than last time but .......
 you know i know lah. =] 

not i dont want to straightan my hair....... NO MONEY NO TALK
                                                              MAMA ANNOYING
                                                              AUNTIES ANNOYING
                                                              BROTHER DD COMMENT

what the ..... later said why sister can go to saloon to do her hair and
i need to let mum cut me hair.
WHY WHY WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!! because i am girl and you are boy lah.

Okey !!! dont destroy my mood.
better today you go grandpa there to over night, let me relax a day thank o lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment