Wednesday, June 22, 2011

the benefit of using a blog !!!!

I know about blog for many year ago.
 but i did not use it.

Many people said that blog can train our writing skill.
can know someone more about them in blog.
the other benefit is i can spent my free in here too.

My English is weak feel pai sei to let people see my everthing.
than i will choose to write diary. but now open a blog and 
dont let people know is alsp a good way to me. 
so, the best in here is no one will pass over here and let me feel more better.

Hmmm....why now only i realise ar... haha

wow.... 
tomorrow suni come is back!
and also have a coursework . Haiz.....SAD man !!!!!!!!!!!
not yet study finish tim.

__________________________________________________________________________________ 

zhen pei
at here i also want to said 
 sorry

That day i dont know that grandpa is have so big respond.
Just small small case don't be so unhappy yea....
he already old. you is a big boy now need to understand.
Although that is my false, but he still scolding at you. 












No comments:

Post a Comment