Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hei you !!!!

Hei you , because of yours problem let me beh song.

Where is the problem ??
You said don't know ,
You also don't know + that my feeling i want friend with her but can't.

Because of 'you' let me beh song mei ying.
you think that what i want, you just care about your feeling ,
can you stand at my side and think.

You always give a black face to ppl.
how a person will think when she want to talk something to you,
but you show a black face

And you when i want to talk with you,
but you did not bother me and not stop talk with mei ying i don't care.
when you two talk and talk and talk , and me just stand at there and smile,
is fine. Sometime you also need to try to talk with us.

i know that i anm not a perfect person, i will do many thing wrong,
you can tell me, i am not a ganas person wei .....><

.

No comments:

Post a Comment